In 2021, LiNCHigher introduced several new additions to their digital offer for schools and colleges, one of the most significant additions was the introduction of a series of 30 e-learning video resources for young people accessing our LiNCHigher Learning platform. The resources include informative video tutorials and module on topics such as emotional wellbeing and preparation for Higher Education.
The videos were created in partnership with a number of individuals and organisations, each with expertise in the topic being covered in the resource. The series of 30 videos can now be found on LiNCHigher Learning and young people from Lincolnshire can create their own accounts to view the resources. Sessions were delivered by organisations including Complete Careers LLP and Mentalk Lincs as well as individuals including motivational speaker Luke Staton and other professionals sharing their education and career journeys.
- Adult Learners experiences in Higher Education
- Independent Living in Higher Education
- Inspirational Career Journeys
- Accessing HE with a disability
- Introduction to Higher Education
- Accessing Higher Education as a Care Experienced Young Person
- Careers Workshops with Complete Careers LLP
- Experiences of HE from an Armed Forces perspective
- Motivational Speaker - Luke Staton
- Marginal Gains - Luke Staton