Lincolnshire Traveller Initiative supports children and their families of Gypsy, Roma, Travellers and Boatpeople communities.
We aim to:
- provide employment and personal development opportunities to many of the remote Traveller communities of Lincolnshire.
- reduce the isolation families can feel due to their location, lifestyle or discrimination by the wider community.
- encourage families to try new educational, employment and recreational experiences.
- develop through partnerships, connections between Travellers and public agencies, local businesses, charities, educational establishments and a wide range of other service providers.
- empower and build confidence in the individuals and families that use our services.
- promote better preventative health measures and introduce a range of health services to Traveller communities.
The Lincolnshire Traveller Initiative is an approved NCFE centre for 2020-2021. This means that the LTI can deliver, assess and internally quality assure NCFE qualifications.
For more information about the LTI please visit https://lincsti.co.uk/