Uni Shopping List
It's time to start planning ahead and gathering your essentials for university... don't worry, we're here to help!
Packing for university can feel overwhelming, which is why we want to ease some stress for you by starting off you list of essentials for some guidance!
- Duvet, duvet cover, sheets (take a few of each)
- Pillows, pillow case
- Decorations to make you feel more at home- Things that hang on door handles, photo frames, candles, fairy lights etc (If you're allowed them...)
- Photos and blu-tac
- Scissors and Sellotape
- Laptop, phone, chargers, camera
- Books, films, speakers
- Purse, cards, ID, passport, important documents etc
- Posters to brighten up your bedroom
- Clothes (and coat hangers)- suitable for winter and summer!
- Clothes horse and basket
- Stationery and books
- Shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, shavers etc
- Toothpaste and holder
- Toilet cleaner, bleach, toilet brush
- Toilet rolls
Kitchen- some halls provide certain appliances, so make sure you check what you get before you go!
- Chopping boards
- Cutlery, sharp knives
- Plates, bowls, side plates etc
- Bin bags, sandwich bags, foil, cling film, tea towels
- Wooden spoons, pizza cutters
- Baking trays
Tasks for this week
Writing a list helps to organise your thoughts, so creating a checklist of what to take to university is a smart move. So your task this week is to try start writing down everything you use on a daily basis over the course of a week - you'll be surprised to find that this is a good method of identifying the mundane items you probably would have forgotten!